Horrofest Photo Contest
Posted: Sep 21, 2013
For over a decade tickets to the Heavy Hitting HorrrFest have sold out in days and every year a lot of people get left out in the cold because they procrastinated or figured “Someone will save me one.”
That doesn’t always work so this year we’re giving a few dedicated horror lovers a chance to win 2 FREE TICKETS to the 2013 Return of the Heavy Hitting Horrorfest!
It’s easy. Just post your bloodiest, goriest, ass-kickinest photo(s) on Instagram with the hashtag #WhistlerHorrorfest and you’ll be automatically entered to win.
Winners are announced on October 10th. 2013 so start snapping your most horrorific shots and get as many pics posted as you can before 12:01 AM October 10.
Winning Photos (and other awesome ones) will be included in a slideshow on event night as well as posted across the Heavy Hitting HorrorFest social channels for everyone to see…
How to Enter?
- Follow @HeavyHittingHorrorfest on instagram
- Post photo(s) on instagram with the hashtag #WhistlerHorrorfest
HEAVY HITTING HORRORFEST PHOTO COMP OFFICIAL RULES
- You Must follow @HeavyHittingHorrorfest on Instagram
- Photos must contain the hashtag #WhistlerHorrofest
- Photos must contain some element of horror or Halloween (blood, guts, roadkill, costumes, carved pumpkins, fire, shower scenes, dismemberments, etc.)
- No actual people or animals should be harmed to create your photo
- Photos submitted must be shot by you. Posting someone else’s photo(s) will disqualify you from the contest.
- Photos must be submitted to Instagram (Twitter, Facebook or other social networks will not count)
#WhistlerHorrorFest photo entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Goriness – make your photos as bloody and scary looking as possible. We don’t want to see you in a Spiderman costume prancing around your kitchen. Get Savage!
- Shock Factor – This is the Heavy Hitting Horrorfest! Don’t be afraid to push the envelope or offend people! We want to see how sick and twisted you really are.
- Composition – Yeah, I guess this counts a bit too. Just make the Photos as awesome as you can.
- That’s it. Have Fun.